Dr.Zeyad Jamal Almasri
-2nd year - Resident in Clinical Masters of Endodontics programme in JUST.
- Diploma in Clinical Implant Dentistry from Seville University “Spain” 2012.
- American board 2010 (National Board Dental Exam Part 1&2).
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S) with an average of 3.26 (very good) from University of Jordan in 2009.
- High school (scientific stream) 2003-2004. Amman- Jordan
- Gardens Dental Implant Center in Amman from Nov 2015- up to date.
- Basmalet Alnoor dental center in Saudi Arabia from Jan 2013- Sep 2015.
- Al Hayat dental center in Saudi Arabia from Oct 2011- Dec 2012.
- King Hussein cancer center in Amman from Aug 2010 – Aug 2011.
Job responsibilities include providing dental care for in and out cancer patients, be part of the head and neck team and the BMT team.
- Private dental clinic from 01 July 2009 – 01 Feb. 2011.
- Jordanian Ministry of health hospitals and centers from July 2009 –Jan 2010. (Internship)
- Advanced Implant Surgical & Prosthetic Practical course in 2012:
Accreditation: 100 credit hours recognized by Seville University (Spain) & International Congress of Implantologist (ICOI) & Egyptian Society of Oral Implantology (ESOI).
- Basic extended Implantology course in 2012:
Accreditation: 120 credit hours recognized by Seville University (Spain) & International Congress of Implantologist (ICOI) & Egyptian Society of Oral Implantology (ESOI).
- Endodontic rotary instrumentation workshop in June 2009.
- Basic Life Support (CPR) in June 2011.